March 28, 2019 by Kanica P - Comments(0)
Finally, the exam date of JAMB has been announced. It is from 11 April 2019.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board 2019 is one of the most technical examinations in Nigeria. This examination is must to clear to get the admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The number of passed students in the JAMB examination is decreasing every year. Here are the simple tips to follow and pass in this examination this year.
So, follow my lead.
JAMB 2019 Syllabus:
To pass the examination, it is very important to know the syllabus thoroughly right. You can check the JAMB syllabus from the official website. The syllabus contains the topics where questions will be collected from UTME examination.
Take help from your Textbook:
This year, to clear JAMB examination, don’t forget to follow your textbook. Study the syllabus from your textbook would really help you to pass this examination. Because JAMB syllabus is only a text filled with the topics recommended by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
Download the syllabus provided on the internet.
English Text from JAMB:
Another important material that is required to pass the JAMB examination is the recommended English text from JAMB. The English text is also very important because most of the questions asked in JAMB English examination is from this textbook.
JAMB Previous Questions:
To clear any exam, going through the previous year questions help students to clear it. So to clear this examination, collect the previous year question paper and study thoroughly.
Read the following tips and follow, this would surely help you to clear the examination.
• Don’t be scared of the examination. This is an exam like others. Students usually get nervous before this examination and can’t even answer it.
• Be enthusiastic to pass the examination. You can get 300+ score in this examination. Plan your schedule and follow it regularly to study for the examination. No one can stop you to pass the exam if you wish to study hard.
• Don’t forget to read all the previous year questions of JAMB. This is really helpful to pass the exam.
• Study JAMB recommended English text properly.
• Take proper rest and make a schedule of your sleep so that you can devote time to both sleep and study.
• Give yourself an exam and score yourself. This would improve your accuracy.
• Practice is the key. So practice well to crack the examination.
• Take the JAMB mock exam.
All the best!
Scholarlyft Points Ranking
Search by Past Paper
Search by Mock Test