Nigeria Law School Resit 2019 Time Table for Final Bar Examination
April 08, 2019 by Kanica P - Comments(0)
The Nigerian Law School has announced the program for Bar Final Resit Examination 2019.
The registration date, revision classes and examination dates for this examination are given below.
|Registration||21 Jan 2019 – 01 Feb 2019||Online Mode|
|Revision Classes||04 Feb 2019 –29 March 2019||All Campuses|
|Examinations||11 April 2019 – 17 April 2019||Abuja Campus Only|
The examination is going to be held from 11 April 2019 to 17 April 2019. Check the complete time table of the examination.
|Thursday||11 April 2019||Multiple Choice Questions||10 am – 11 am|
|Friday||12 April 2019||Property Law Practice||10 am – 1 pm|
|Saturday||13 April 2019||Criminal Litigation||10 am – 1 pm|
|Monday||15 April 2019||Corporate Law Practice||10 am – 1 pm|
|Tuesday||16 April 2019||Civil Litigation||10 am – 1 pm|
|Wednesday||17 April 2019||Professional Ethics and Legal Skills||10 am – 1 pm|
- Candidates can attempt the examination to the maximum of six numbers of times. The revision classes are compulsory as attendance will be counted.
- The attendance of the candidates must be at least 80% to complete the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates for the single subject (Reference), have the option to not attend the classes.
- The candidates need to submit the hard copies of the following :
- Two copies of the online registration form.
- Two copies of printout of the Bar Final Result (Last attempt)
- Four passport photographs.
- Two photocopies of Law School ID card
- Two copies of payment receipts.
Boost your exam preparation to crack competitive exams from all over the world by practicing past papers. Search for your exam and start practicing
Scholarlyft Points Ranking
- kamal kant
- 6665 pts
- Narcos Lamidi
- 4040 pts
- Kanica P
- 795 pts
- 655 pts
- tesyt test
- 480 pts
Search by Past Paper
Search by Mock Test