April 10, 2019 by Narcos Lamidi - Comments(0)
The JEE (Main) 2019 (April Session) Paper- I for those aspiring for B.E. / B. Tech was held on 10th April, 2019. This is the third day out of the 4 days for April Session of JEE Main 2019 Paper-1 to be held on 8th,9th 10th & 12th April,2019
Reactions from Students about JEE Main Paper – 1 held on 10th April,2019 :
(1)Exam pattern for paper 1 remained the same as previous years. Questions covered almost all chapters from the three subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The spread of questions was from almost all chapters in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of class XI & XII.
(2) The paper had three parts :
· Part-I - Physics with 30 questions, marking scheme (+4 for correct response, -1 for incorrect response, 0 if not attempted)
· Part-II - Chemistry with 30 questions, marking scheme (+4 for correct response , -1 for incorrect response, 0 if not attempted)
· Part-III - Mathematics with 30 questions, marking scheme (+4 for correct response, -1 for incorrect response, 0 if not attempted)
(4) All questions were of multiple choice with single correct answer objective type.
(5) The level of difficult as per feedback from students:
Mathematics – Easy but Lengthy. Students gave mixed response in Maths. Some students reported questions were easy but needed more time to solve. While few said it was easy.
Physics – Moderate Level and easier compared to 8th & 9th April papers. Students reported questions were quite descriptive and time consuming.
Chemistry – Easy. Some questions were directly from NCERT and were fact based. No tricks involved as such in any question.
(6) Overall the paper was of Easy to Moderate level as per students. As per difficulty level Maths and Physics were of Moderate level while Chemistry remained easy for students even on the third exam. Compared to 8th & 9th April,2019 this paper was easier.
(7) As compared to last year, this year paper was of easy to moderate level as per students. More focus was however given to NCERT.
(8) As compared to January session the paper was almost of similar level as per students.
(9) No errors were reported from students as such.
(10) The students left the exam hall at 12:30 pm
Scholarlyft Points Ranking
Search by Past Paper
Search by Mock Test